The 24th Conference of the European Wound Management Association will be held from 14-16 May 2014 at the IFEMA, Madrid.
The conference will be organised in cooperation with Grupo Nacional para el Estudio y Asesoramiento en Úlceras por Presión y Heridas Crónicas (National Advisory Group for the Study of Pressure Ulcres and Chronic Wounds) (GNEAUPP) and Fundación Sergio Juán Jordán para la Investigación y el Estudio de las Heridas Crónicas (Foundation for investigation & study on chronic wounds)... READ MORE
Why attend the EWMA conference?
The EWMA conferences offers high level scientific presentations, networking activities and it is an excellent opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences with international colleagues.
By participating in the conference, you
- Become updated and educated on the most recent knowledge and research within wound healing.
- Get the opportunity to experience and meet with peer researchers and clinicians.
- Get the chance to attend a variety of high level key sessions, free papers, hands-on workshops as well as a number of guest sessions performed by other medical societies and project groups.
- Meet your suppliers and exchange experiences about wound healing products.
- Conference dates: 14-16 May 2014
- Deadline for abstract submission: 1 January 2014
- Early registration deadline: 15 March 2014